THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 14, 2012

Sometimes...



Sometimes there are no words, and yet, here I am. Today I sat in an elementary school building, surrounded by beloved children, as I heard the news that 27 children had been murdered in a Connecticut school. What do we do? We keep moving, we take care of our children while simultaneously mourning those who are now lost. I handed out snacks, zipped coats, touched the tops of heads, and said goodbye. Always, we will have to say goodbye, and sometimes it is too soon. I have yet to watch the news. I know enough.

3 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Life cut short is such a sad sad thing.

Anonymous said...

You have feel worse about this more than me. I am usually pretty good Stay strong for your kids.

Old Man in Florida

Sia Jane said...

I love you <3