THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wide Open



I'm in an overwhelming space of clarity, if that is even possible. Can you be overwhelmed with clarity? When you allow yourself to be wide open, without judgment of yourself or others, it is amazing all that you can see. My youngest son is in the confusing place of being a 16 year old in 2013. I struggle with how to help him, because I truly do not know what it is like for him. How do any of us survive our teenage years? I have the luxury of stepping back, and I can offer suggestions, but that is all I can do. We have to make our own mistakes, and that is always how we learn and grow. It is painful to watch someone you love be lost in confusion.
 
I've been thinking so much about my future, and where yoga is taking me. I took a workshop yesterday on using yoga in the classroom, which was very inspiring. I already use some yoga and breathing techniques with my students, but I'm excited to incorporate it even more into the classroom environment. I'm determined to go ahead with teacher's training in January, although I'm not sure how I'm going to pay for it at this point. It will all work itself out one way or another. I know that I'm meant to share my knowledge and my journey. All that I can do is continue on my path of learning, be open to change, and embrace whatever comes my way.