THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 7, 2014

It Feels Like Home

 
Photograph by~ Shannon Hudson Photography


I'm getting ready for another weekend of yoga teacher's training, and I'm feeling a bit frenzied, as if I cannot take in enough information fast enough. I have stacks of yoga books everywhere, and I don't remember ever being this excited to learn. The Yoga For Eating Disorders training that I did last weekend made it clear to me that this is what I'm meant to be doing right now. I'm feeling solid in my recovery, and have such a passion to share what I'm learning. After so much of my life spent trying to contain myself within small parameters, this feeling of expansiveness seems somewhat strange and tremulous, but also quite magical. It is an amazing feeling to finally be coming home to myself.