THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

How in the World



Sometimes we move through our days in survival mode, 
and how in the world does that even happen? 
It just does...

This was my day
I'm struggling...
I haven't slept much, and when I do sleep, I have bad dreams. 
Still, here I am, on the other side, 
heartbroken....
Instead of a positive mantra, all I hear is, "I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this."
I CAN do this, but my energy is focused on these intense feelings of want. 
I need to let go of wanting and needing because it only causes pain. 
I don't truly want or need for anything. 
I have everything, but I'm always searching for more. 
It causes my suffering. 
How many times have I said, "Let go of what is no longer serving you?" 
This is what I need to do, but letting go is not what it seems to be. 
It is not simple. 
It takes time. 
It takes more time than you will ever realize. 
It will hurt
It will hurt
It will hurt...

You will survive...

Artwork~ Amanda Cass

0 Comments: