THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Haircut Scare

Photobucket
I had my hair cut after work yesterday. The last few times, I have gone to the local beauty school because it is so cheap.(nine bucks!) So anyway, I had a lovely shampoo, like a mini massage really; it was that awesome! I'm all relaxed as I sit down in the chair with my hair dripping down my neck, and I tell the soon to be stylist what I want. Her eyes look very worried as I explain, and then she says, "Wow, I have no idea how to do that haircut, let me go and get my teacher." Yikes, and holy shit!, I think to myself. Maybe I should jump right up and run out to the safety of my car! Luckily, the teacher comes over and says that she loves doing this particular cut, so she does it for me while the "student stylist" watches and learns. I really like it. Short and easy!

It has been beautiful weather the last few days, and I'm starting to feel better. I had a few hours of sleep last night, and even though it wasn't much, I still feel very refreshed. I'm more centered and connected to myself today. It is strange, but when I'm struggling, I feel like I can't breathe. I had severe asthma as a child, and well up into my teens, but it tapered off after I had children. I rarely have problems with it anymore, but suffocating to death is a deep fear of mine. Today I can take a deep breath, and let me tell you, breathing is good!
just breathe


4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately how much I love you and how beautiful you are inside and out? You look GREAT! I love your poetry even when it hurts. Mom

Anonymous said...

Looking Goooooooood. I cut my real short last week. Wave links??

Tought of the Day:

"Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can." - John Wesley


Love

Angela said...

Thank you both:)
I love you!
Angie

Angela said...

Very funny:D
Love you too!