THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Day ~2007-08~

Photobucket
Today was the last day of school. Classroom cleaned, summer school boxes packed, kids hugged and hugged again. I will see most of them again in a week, and even the ones that I won't see in summer school, I still plan on seeing. It was a precious class this year, and next year the dynamics will change with four new kids, and two students not returning. The end of the year is always bittersweet. This group, put together was extraordinary, so I will miss it.

I packed Emery "the rat" up in her to go cage and brought her home today. She is officially a member of the family for the summer. She is getting big, but still pretty darned cute! She nipped Phoebe on the nose a bit ago though, so I'm not sure how cute that she thinks she is. I'm sure that they will be great friends soon enough {I hope:)}

There is just so much to think about. My oldest will be a senior next year, I will have one starting highschool, and one starting Jr. High. Only one grade schooler left for one more year. When did they all grow up on me so fast? I'm just not even ready, but I had better get on the ball here. We need to start researching colleges for Christian. He is into graphics and 3d communications. I get nervous even thinking about it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought of the Day:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do." - Mark Twain

Just remember that this summer you are not losing a son, but gaining a mother!!!!!!!!!:) :) :0 :/

Anonymous said...

very scary - huh?

MamaFlo said...

Being the Parent of a college aged child is so different from High School. I remember, this is an exciting time, TRY to enjoy it.