THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Photobucket
Last night, we took the boys and my mother and father-in-law to a Royals game. It was a beautiful evening, and even though we lost, we had a really great time. With incredible persistance, our youngest son scored a practice ball, and then later in the game, a foul ball. The look of surprise and delight on his face was definitely the best part of the evening!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

now I'm jealous I never even came close to getting a ball..:)))

Anonymous said...

I have awarded you with the Arte Y Rico award for the courage that you have and inspiring others with traumas other. Please visit my site to receive your award.
http://carolspersonalblog.blogspot.com

VickyAnn said...

That is a beautiful sunset in the top picture.

Vicky XXX

Anonymous said...

When I lived in San Diego, Calif. I and my family used to attend the San Diego Padres games when they were at home. But now in Vermont, we get little to no real sports action up here. I do miss it indeed. Nice website btw... :-)

symonds said...

Very nice photo. All credit goes to photographer.

-----------
symonds
Dual Diagnosis

Dual Diagnosis

Bugz said...

You have a beautiful family! Great pictures.