THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Blues

Photobucket
Today I have been lackadaisical and a bit blue since my mom left. I was up so early, and I have napped, knitted, and puttered around the house, but now there is nothing left to do. This morning, I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, and did a few stretches. It felt good to move my body, and it is nice to actually have the energy to exercise. When I'm restricting what I eat, it makes it hard to function normally. I'm trying to remind myself of this fact! My sister in law sent me some wonderful pictures from last evening, so I suppose that I will post those, and try to stay busy.
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Sunny said...

I love the pics...the little girl is adorable!

I wish I had some advice for you, but I really don't. It's definitely understandable that you're down after your mom left...you guys had a very busy month together!!! Sometimes after a lot of activity there is a lull and one wonders what on earth to do next....I get that way and it makes me almost feel lost for a while. Just go with the ebb and flow...

Love ya.