THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Photobucket

So far, I am really enjoying my winter break. Yesterday, I stayed in my pajamas all day, and it was glorious! I have really learned over the years not to stress myself out over the holidays and try to do too much. We didn't have the money to go overboard on gifts this year, and our family only buys gifts for the kids, so I really don't have that much to wrap tonight. We decided that we would go and see a movie this afternoon, so that will be fun. I just love being around my family, so that is the best part of this break. We had a dusting of snow last night, but I'm really hoping that we get more. Our yard needs a snowman! I have some really cute scarfs to accessorize him with this year.
Well, that is all for now. I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I have been blessed with such wonderful friends and family, and I love you all! Consider yourself hugged.
Much love,
Angie

5 Comments:

The Fitness Diva said...

Enjoy your holiday, and have a very Merry one!

Fitness Diva

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Christmas with your loved ones.. Merry Christmas to you! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays! Take care and God bless! :)

Anonymous said...

May the holiday season bring you peace and joy.

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking blog. Love the graphics and art! Keep up the great work. Glad I found you on entrecard. This blog caught my attention I just had to stay awhile! THanks again.