THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An Entrecard Break

Photobucket

I have therapy and see my nutritionist in a little while. I did good with my food yesterday, even eating lunch out with my mom, and had some Christmas cookies last night after dinner. I felt really guilty about it, so I'm not to sure how I will do today. I haven't eaten yet, and most likely won't eat lunch, but I will try to do some dinner. I'm going to pass on getting weighed today. I don't want to hear that I haven't lost, and I certainly don't want to hear it if I've gained. My mom and I went shopping, and I was able to buy a size down in my jeans, so that made me feel good. I'm feeling fine with the weight that I am, although there is part of me that is always happy to lose more. I know that is the eating disorder talking. I'm trying not to listen to that side. It is loud, and my voice needs to get louder and more insistent. I'm in a healthier state of mind, so I think I can do it!
I'm not dropping many entrecards while I'm on my break. It takes up so much time that I need to be spending with my family. You are all in my thoughts though, and I do miss my blogging friends. I will be back to dropping and visiting blogs after my parent's leave. Much love to all of you!

4 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

I glad you have able to eat a little with your Mom. I hope therapy goes well. Merry Christmas & a healthy New Year.

Ann said...

Don't worry about the dropping just enjoy the time with your family. Which it sounds like you are doing.
Merry Christmas

Grampy said...

Enjoy your family while they are there. That's what it is all about. And take care of yourself.

Unknown said...

i am so happy for you that your mom is there for christmas. have yourself a wonderful holiday my friend...hugz!