THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 9, 2010

Florida

Dove Ocean Pictures, Images and Photos

Here I am in sunny Florida, and it is beautiful. It is my first day here, and mom and I have been shopping, to the grocery store, and just finished making up some salads. We always have fun in the kitchen together. Of course, we talk like crazy about anything and everything. I'm looking forward to hanging by the pool the rest of this week, working on my tan, and enjoying my family. My parents have three cats, and I love cats. Unfortunately, I've always been highly allergic. I brought my inhalers and everything, but haven't had to use them so far, which is good. Now maybe I can talk my husband into a cat:)
There is not much else going on in my life right now. No drama. Everything is calm, and I'm enjoying the summer. I haven't done much cleaning to my house like I was going to do. Maybe when I get home I will find some motivation. We'll see...
Anyway, that is all for now. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. I know I will!

12 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

Ann said...

Sounds like you're already having a great time. Enjoy the sunshine

Lily said...

Have a wonderful time! Soak up the sun :)

Paula said...

Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time. I am gonna move to Tampa, where are u

Angela said...

Paula, I'm in Daytona.

Lee said...

Hello there! We miss you so much! How long are you in Daytona? Any chance we might see you while you're down? Syd got mad at me the other day and said, "I miss my Miss Angie!" She talks about going back to visit school often. We love you so much and still think of you so often. BIG HUGS!

Cynical Musings/ JLandsberger said...

Love the picture. Enjoy your time in Florida. I've lived there and now live in Charleston, SC, so I don't really see the appeal of visiting the beach. But, hey, people laugh at me when I talk about how excited I was we got snow this year (first time in a decade!).

Angela said...

Lee,
I was just telling my mom that I hadn't heard from you, and was wondering how you all were. I'm so glad that you got back in contact with me! I'm here until Thursady. Where exactly are you? I hope you are all doing well. I miss my girl!

Lee said...

We are just north of Jacksonville in Kingsland, GA. Syd is doing well! Savannah is home for the summer and will be going to England to study fall semester. After that she plans to do an internship abroad. We were planning to come to Orlando and hit the outlets this week. Maybe we could come by and see you on the way! Email me your Mom's address and we'll see what we can work out. It will be wonderful to see you and catch up!
Love you!
Lee

Angela said...

Lee, I sent you an email, but it was your old address, so not sure it is the same. Here is mine. angminard@kc.surewest.net

Joanne Olivieri said...

Oh, it sounds like so much fun. Have a wonderful time and enjoy that weather.

Unknown said...

love hearing that everything is calm...have a great time!