THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Boys


I found this picture, and because it is a time to give thanks, I thought I would honor my four boys, Christian, Logan, Justice, and Roman...who have taught me so much. I think that mostly they have made me realize how large is my capacity and overwhelming ability to love unconditionally. It feels like yesterday that I held them in my arms, and although at times I miss their baby years, it is amazing to have grown young men surrounding me. There is not a day that goes by that they don't manage to bring a smile to my face. As I write this at 2:00 a.m., my 21 year old walks through the door and sits at the kitchen table to chat, so I will finish this post later...

Awww, we had a great talk about his school, girlfriend, and just his life in general. He is great at sitting up with me when I can't sleep. Someday soon he will be out on his own, and I will miss this. I am so grateful, thankful, and blessed to have these wonderful boys. I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

4 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Our children are indeed the one thing to be so thankful for.

Nicole said...

This is such a sweet post :)

You are lucky to have your boys, and your boys are lucky to have you <3

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

<3<3<3
Nicole

Eve said...

You are a great mom Angela! Been thinking about you today. Sending you love and thanks......

Miriam said...

I love your outlook. Happy holidays! And keep this mindset!