Boys


I found this picture, and because it is a time to give thanks, I thought I would honor my four boys, Christian, Logan, Justice, and Roman...who have taught me so much. I think that mostly they have made me realize how large is my capacity and overwhelming ability to love unconditionally. It feels like yesterday that I held them in my arms, and although at times I miss their baby years, it is amazing to have grown young men surrounding me. There is not a day that goes by that they don't manage to bring a smile to my face. As I write this at 2:00 a.m., my 21 year old walks through the door and sits at the kitchen table to chat, so I will finish this post later...

Awww, we had a great talk about his school, girlfriend, and just his life in general. He is great at sitting up with me when I can't sleep. Someday soon he will be out on his own, and I will miss this. I am so grateful, thankful, and blessed to have these wonderful boys. I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Comments

Wanda's Wings said…
Our children are indeed the one thing to be so thankful for.
Nicole said…
This is such a sweet post :)

You are lucky to have your boys, and your boys are lucky to have you <3

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

<3<3<3
Nicole
Eve said…
You are a great mom Angela! Been thinking about you today. Sending you love and thanks......
Miriam said…
I love your outlook. Happy holidays! And keep this mindset!

Popular posts from this blog

Certain

Just Snap Out Of It

Combat