THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 28, 2011

Light And Love



For so long, only the silence knew
the hidden darkness that swallowed my soul
I was lost in the lonely solitude of my heart,
but there is light and love
I'm shining a little bit brighter each day.

Angela Minard 2011©

It has been a beautiful day, and work went well at the new school I was placed in. I feel like I accomplished a lot, and that always makes me happy. I came home from work, wrote a paper on visual supports for individuals with autism, which is so important by the way, and then rushed off to yoga. I do so much better when I'm busy and engaged in life. I've spent so many years isolating myself from the world because the pain was overwhelming. I didn't even realize that all of the time that I thought I was dead inside, nothing could choke out the fire that I kept hidden. I'm feeling stronger than I believed I ever could be. It helps that I've been taking care of my body. I never really connected how much the body and mind work together, and how much I was starving my mind...
and now for my third list of random things I love...

Things I Love Part 3

  • The golden crescent moon outside my window.
  • My new leg warmers...so 80's, but warm and cozy.
  • Coconut oil because it reminds me of summer. I slather it on, and maybe that is too much information;-)
  • The pink lining of my winter coat.
  • Boys, which goes without saying. 
  • The sparkling frost that covers the ground this time of year.
  • Christmas lights.
  • Incense.
  • Nutella, which is a hazelnut/chocolate spread, like peanut butter...so yummy.
Okay...that is all for now, but here are the links for one and two :-)





2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear you feeling so well...

weight loss pills said...

I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.