THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Wish

field Pictures, Images and Photos

The Wish

The sun feels warm behind my back
and the wind gently lifts my hair
like a kiss blown softly on my neck.
I'm wishing for you as I smell the wild tobacco
and the damp earth of dawn that rises into
the mist of morning.
Hoping for days upon days linked together
until the past is only a laugh and a smile
shared between lovers united
like sturdy vines forever entwined.
Yes, I'm wishing for you...


Angela Minard 2009©

3 Comments:

Rainie Lee said...

Short and sweet. Love it!

P.S. Thanks for sending it out :D I can't wait to get it!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

just found your site. Love it. I too am learning to have my voice and fly. Sarah www.cultofdeception.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

Aww this is lovely... beautiful photo that goes with it. Now I'm missing somebody *sigh*

;-)
~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/