THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Birthday Post

Photobucket

Today is my birthday, and I just wanted to say how grateful I am to be alive and loved by so many people. I am truly blessed. Today my co-workers brought in a cake, and everyone there is so sweet, even though I have only known them for a couple of weeks. The group of kids that we work with can put a lot of stress on everyone, so it is nice to be able to get along well with each other.
My parents gave me a very generous birthday gift, so now we have a little breathing room when it comes to money. Dave's family has also helped us out recently. I don't know what I would do without my family. My only wish is that they lived closer so that we could spend more time together. This weekend Dave and I are going to have a night out, and then friends are coming over on Saturday. I'm looking forward to some good times! I'm also looking forward to the end of this work week. It sure has been long!
Wishing everyone a happy weekend:)

18 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to You! - Eat cake - Yea!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Angel, happy birthday to you.
Hope it's a great one.
Today is my husbands birthday too.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day and lovely weekend

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday To You..
Happy Birthday To You..
Happy Birthday Dear Angela....
Happy Birthday To You..!!!!!!

Wow it sounds like you had a terrific day!! Money is always good and your new friends brought you a cake...you lucky girl!!

I hope you have the best birthday weekend celebration ever!!

Big big hugs,
Jackie:-)))))

Unknown said...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear angela
happy birthday to you!

hehehe, we should all be singing that in unison!

may your spirit soar gracefully
on the whispering breeze.
may your joy run strong
as the deepest seas.
may your soul reach out
to embrace the sky.
may your heart guide you truly
as the years go by.

anonymous

much love to you angela!

Becki said...

Happy Birthday!!

VanillaSeven said...

Blessed Birthday Dorothy! Enjoy your quality time over the weekend! :D

VanillaSeven said...

Please ignore the 1st post.

I was talking with my friend Dorothy till I typed her name here, lol.

Blessed Birthday Angela! :D
Spend your quality time over this weekend! ;)

Diff.Thinkr said...

Happy Birthday...... Hope you enjoy ur life long........

Dori said...

Happy belated Birthday! :-)

Jude said...

Hope your birthday was a great one and have fun this weekend.

KAT said...

Happy belated birthday, and I hope it was wonderful for you, and continues into the weekend!!

Also, I don't know if you participate in awards or not, but I have left one for you over at Candles, Crafts and Whatnot. I hope it can cheer you up!
Congrats!
Take care,
Kat

vickie said...

Happy belated Birthday Angela!!

Christa Bledsoe said...

Hi. I'm glad you had a great birthday :) I just read you are a former victim of childhood sexual abuse. I am too as well as abuse of every other kind. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=407335055&blogId=490325604

I'm glad to see you have grown into what seems like a nice, thoughtful person despite your former circumstances. Kudos to you.

Raven said...

Happy belated birthday from me and my alter ego Jane Doe!! Sorry I didn't stop by sooner, it's been busy around here, even with two of me. lol

I'm glad you had such a delightful birthday. You deserve it.

Blessings,

Raven

earthtoholly said...

A Happy Belated Birthday, Angel! It sounds like you had a great day. And hope your weekend was great. :o)

My dad's birthday was also on Thursday!

Anonymous said...

The matchless theme, very much is pleasant to me :)

Anonymous said...

I think, that you commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.