THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Things

bubbles Pictures, Images and Photos

Life feels so amazing and beautiful today, as if everything is filled with a golden light. The colors I see seem brighter, my heart flutters like a butterly’s wings, and the world spins around in a whirl of dizzying emotions. I’m a child turning in circles, and then falling down to the ground, the clouds flying above me.

Good Things Of The Day~

  • I went to my youngest son, Roman’s basketball game, and his team won. He played awesome, and I’m proud of him. Watching him out there makes me nervous though. I sit on the edge of my seat, with my hands sweating :-)
  • I have laughed so much with my boys. (I have four) They bring me so much joy.(most of the time)
  • I talked with my mom on the phone this morning. It was nice to talk to her, and update her on all of the boys antics and activities. I also talk to her about my worries and concerns. It feels good to have someone besides my husband who listens and cares. I love you, Mom!
  • I don’t hate my body today. I actually feel comfortable in my own skin, which is a rare thing for me.

I’m wishing everyone a Happy Easter, and I will leave you with a beautiful Easter quote~

“ Easter is a time to take a new look at ourselves and contemplate the divinity in us, the depths of our own innate God-potential. It is a time to reappraise the principle that makes all overcoming possible.”~ Eric Butterworth

11 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Happy Easter to you my friend. To continued happiness.

Nicole said...

It made me smile to read this :) I'm so happy that you have had such a good day!! Happy Easter to you :)

All my love <3
Nicole

Ann said...

I could hear your smile through the entire post. So happy you had such a wonderful day. Let that sunshine follow you wherever you go and have a fantastic Easter.

Angela said...

Awww, thank you my lovelies:)

PJ said...

wishing you a happy easter as well!

hugz!

Sunny said...

LOVE the quote! That was my thought this morning as well! :) I hadn't heard the quote before though....it's totally fitting for my thoughts today! Thanks for sharing.

I love this good things list. So awesome to remember to count our blessings.

Angie, I love you to pieces! I really do. You are such a wonderful friend. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday (what's remaining) and a great week.

xoxoxoxo

Angela said...

Awww, theresa, I love you to pieces too! You have brought so much joy to my life with your friendship and wisdom! Enjoy your spring break:)

<3<3<3

Paula said...

It is so great to great this. I am happy that you have such a happy day. Keep it safe. Wish you more days like this one. Love and peace. Paula

Lilysgramma said...

Hi Angela:
Wow, so good to read such a happy post from you! I am so glad you are feeling well today! Just take it one day at a time and try to find something good in each day. You are doing great my friend, and I wish you continued success in your recovery!

Anonymous said...

The effects are gradual and the result will vary for each user.(vimax pills) However, further review show that most users experience benefits within the first week. In the first month you can expect erections that stay longer than usual and your penile may even start to become wider. penis enlargement pills - http://www.cucumaerot.com

Anonymous said...

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.more info visit http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html
- http://www.pillspenisproducts.com