THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Things

bubbles Pictures, Images and Photos

Life feels so amazing and beautiful today, as if everything is filled with a golden light. The colors I see seem brighter, my heart flutters like a butterly’s wings, and the world spins around in a whirl of dizzying emotions. I’m a child turning in circles, and then falling down to the ground, the clouds flying above me.

Good Things Of The Day~

  • I went to my youngest son, Roman’s basketball game, and his team won. He played awesome, and I’m proud of him. Watching him out there makes me nervous though. I sit on the edge of my seat, with my hands sweating :-)
  • I have laughed so much with my boys. (I have four) They bring me so much joy.(most of the time)
  • I talked with my mom on the phone this morning. It was nice to talk to her, and update her on all of the boys antics and activities. I also talk to her about my worries and concerns. It feels good to have someone besides my husband who listens and cares. I love you, Mom!
  • I don’t hate my body today. I actually feel comfortable in my own skin, which is a rare thing for me.

I’m wishing everyone a Happy Easter, and I will leave you with a beautiful Easter quote~

“ Easter is a time to take a new look at ourselves and contemplate the divinity in us, the depths of our own innate God-potential. It is a time to reappraise the principle that makes all overcoming possible.”~ Eric Butterworth

9 Comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Happy Easter to you my friend. To continued happiness.

Nicole said...

It made me smile to read this :) I'm so happy that you have had such a good day!! Happy Easter to you :)

All my love <3
Nicole

Ann said...

I could hear your smile through the entire post. So happy you had such a wonderful day. Let that sunshine follow you wherever you go and have a fantastic Easter.

Angela said...

Awww, thank you my lovelies:)

Unknown said...

wishing you a happy easter as well!

hugz!

Sunny said...

LOVE the quote! That was my thought this morning as well! :) I hadn't heard the quote before though....it's totally fitting for my thoughts today! Thanks for sharing.

I love this good things list. So awesome to remember to count our blessings.

Angie, I love you to pieces! I really do. You are such a wonderful friend. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday (what's remaining) and a great week.

xoxoxoxo

Angela said...

Awww, theresa, I love you to pieces too! You have brought so much joy to my life with your friendship and wisdom! Enjoy your spring break:)

<3<3<3

Paula said...

It is so great to great this. I am happy that you have such a happy day. Keep it safe. Wish you more days like this one. Love and peace. Paula

Lilysgramma said...

Hi Angela:
Wow, so good to read such a happy post from you! I am so glad you are feeling well today! Just take it one day at a time and try to find something good in each day. You are doing great my friend, and I wish you continued success in your recovery!