THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bring Me Home

Photobucket



Bring Me Home

I know that I'm not easy
The past is haunting,
and I'm lost.
Always you find me
and bring me home
There are times when I'm paralyzed
empty and numb
The bitter winter drives me away
and there I go again
my mind is fragmented with pain
but the ground thaws
coming back to life
There is laughter surrounding me
wrapping me in the warmth of your arms
that hold me tight
I return
I am found
The darkness fades
and hands reach for me
bringing me toward light and love
I test and push,
but there you are
Always you find me
and bring me home

Angela Minard 2011©

3 Comments:

I Hate to Weight said...

Gorgeous.

"i know that i'm not easy", that's exactly what i've always said about myself.

I could have written this poem (uhm, well, i can't write poetry. and yours is always beautiful), but the feelings and thoughts hit home in a really good way.

thank you

Angela said...

Thank you! I always appreciate your kind comments:-)

Wanda's Wings said...

Beautiful and heart felt.