An Entrecard Break
I have therapy and see my nutritionist in a little while. I did good with my food yesterday, even eating lunch out with my mom, and had some Christmas cookies last night after dinner. I felt really guilty about it, so I'm not to sure how I will do today. I haven't eaten yet, and most likely won't eat lunch, but I will try to do some dinner. I'm going to pass on getting weighed today. I don't want to hear that I haven't lost, and I certainly don't want to hear it if I've gained. My mom and I went shopping, and I was able to buy a size down in my jeans, so that made me feel good. I'm feeling fine with the weight that I am, although there is part of me that is always happy to lose more. I know that is the eating disorder talking. I'm trying not to listen to that side. It is loud, and my voice needs to get louder and more insistent. I'm in a healthier state of mind, so I think I can do it!
I'm not dropping many entrecards while I'm on my break. It takes up so much time that I need to be spending with my family. You are all in my thoughts though, and I do miss my blogging friends. I will be back to dropping and visiting blogs after my parent's leave. Much love to all of you!
Comments
Merry Christmas