Gravity
I'm feeling far away, lost, and very disconnected. My husband said to me this morning, "You're shutting down, please talk to me," but there are no words that I'm able to form. They are only bubbles popping in my head before they can be released...beyond my grasp. Everything seems to be beyond my reach...slipping away. I'm slipping farther and farther away from myself, and everyone else. It is a soft place to rest, and sleep has been a welcomed escape from the dull ache in my chest. "Just do one thing different," I hear over and over again in my mind. That must be the answer I think to myself, though I'm sinking deeply into quick sand. I feel at once heavy and so very light and small. Only the weight of gravity keeps me here.
Comments
Please, call your therapist. That's what they're there for. This, exactly, is what they're there for. If there aren't words, then that's ok! Sometimes there aren't.
In my internet-y way, I'm here if you need me. Message me, whatever. If you want, I'm around.
i wonder if you have any sense of why you're in this place now? perhaps that doesn't matter.
take very good care. thinking of you.
All my love <3<3<3
Nicole
Love from my heart to yours
My family loves and treasures you,
Lee
I've thought of asking for a new placement, but I'm not even sure where that would be. I'm doing o.k at work right now. It really hasn't been as bad lately. I appreciate all of your love and support. I hope you are all doing well. I miss you!
Superman