You Can't See Me
The cursor blinks at me, and I'm almost hypnotised by the vertical black line. The words type themselves. Silently you read them, and form the sentences in your mind, and you become a part of my mind. You are now part of me. This box is my voice when I cannot speak. Hunched over the keys, my fingers fly, then falter, hovering above the letters, whispering inside of my head. Yes...this is what I want to say, and yet there is so much more. "You have to get it out," she says. "I know," I say, or do I even talk aloud. I cannot remember now. I mostly nod, although I know that she can't see me. You can't see me either.
Comments
this really is a lovely peice. you are gifted and talented beyond measure, and i don't even need to see you to know how beautiful you are.
*hugs*
I am glad you are finding outlet in writing.
~Missy