THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Men, Sports, and Anger

Photobucket
Last night Dave and I went to Roman's basketball game. I would like to say that I had a good time, but then I wouldn't be telling the truth. I would enjoy myself more if Dave could watch the game without getting so angry when the kids mess up or when the coach does something he thinks is stupid. Even at home when he is watching sports on television and gets angry, it really makes me anxious and uncomfortable. I guess that I just don't understand getting that emotionally involved in a game. Especially a 5th grade basketball game! It's not like he is obnoxious and out of control or anything. Maybe I just don't understand men and sports. I just want to go and enjoy watching Roman running around in his cute little outfit. :D

0 Comments: