THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 8, 2008

Frozen

frozen...
I am off of work today, and also have next Thursday, Friday, and the following Monday off due to student conferences. Yipee! I plan on trying to thaw myself out of these winter blues in which I have been frozen. I e-mailed my therapist about my isolation, and she said, "the need to isolate often comes when strength initially does.....the reason I think is because sometimes the strength and progress feel good but uncomfortable(that new house idea) so you just kinda "hunker down and stay safe." That really makes sense to me, and helped me to feel better about what I have been feeling.
I'm going to play catch up on all of the things that I have been neglecting around my house, so that I have the weekend free and clear for some fun time. Not sure what that will be yet, but how hard can it be to have some damn fun!

0 Comments: