The Imposter

Photobucket

The Imposter

Sometimes you laugh
out loud while your sleeping
giving me the cold,
eerie feeling that I
do not know you at all.
Unfamiliar, the sounds
of a stranger dreaming,
like the half closed
transparent eyes
of a child's slumber,
transforming the face
with a quivering smile,
the chuckle sounding
foreign in the darkness.
I fear the unknown
hidden secrets you keep.

Angela Minard 2009©

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like the picture.. Did u do it?
Angela said…
No. All of the art work on this blog are pictures that I have found on the photobucket website.
Oh,this is very good poetry. Please come and join the many poetry sites that your can post on.
I just loved this. Well done my friend
Check out my web page for a list of poetry sites.

http://www.beloveddreamer.com

love-bd
Eric S. said…
I love this poem. I like to listen to my wife dreaming. She mumbles all kinds of things, never makes any sense though. Really gets the imaginations going, LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

Certain

Just Snap Out Of It

Combat