The Grand Canyon
Here are some pictures taken at the Grand Canyon. All that I can say about seeing it is WOW! I was awe struck by how immense and beautiful it is. It was also a bit intimidating to peer over the edge. Dave and Roman climbed down a ways so that they could stand on the edge of one of the rocks, and about gave me a heart attack. The other boys and I were too afraid to do that. It was a fun time, and after we had veiwed the canyon, we headed to Phoenix, Arizona, where we are staying now with Daves cousin, wife, and four kids. It is a full house, and right now I am listening to all of them laughing and playing the Wii. Dave went golfing, and I'm going to head out to the pool to relax and enjoy the warmth of the sun.



Comments
patsy
I saw the Grand Canyon once, about 4 years ago and I agree, it was WOW! I know what you mean about peering over the edge...we had major butterflies just at the thought, but eventually got close enough to peer over. Sounds like an excellent time you're having!