THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Published!

Photobucket

I'm so excited! The book that two of my poems are being published in is finally out, and I just received my copy in the mail. It is called You Are Not Alone. The Book Of Companionship For Women With Eating Disorders. It is a collection of personal recovery stories. I also just bought a copy of Writer's Market, which is a book on where and how to sell what you write. I'm really going to start focusing on getting more of my poetry, and hopefully a book of my poetry published. I'm not sure where to start, so that is why I bought the book to help me along. It has an extensive list of agents and publishers, so I'm going to start sending my work in, and see what happens.
Wish me luck:-)

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and keep up the good work!
Writing helps free the soul.

Good job..........

Mari and Donn

Ann said...

Congratulations and good luck with you publishing endeavor.

Mike Golch said...

Confrats to you my friend.

Sasha said...

Wow! Congratulations! I hope you get your work published in a single book all yours :)

BK said...

Congrats! May your works go on to inspire many others.

Unknown said...

whoo hoo! how awesome for you! you do have a talent, and a story. i think that a book of your poems would be very beneficial to so many people out there. congratulations and keep up the good work!

Writing Nag said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Angela! I'm so proud of you! *squish*

Unknown said...

Congratulations...that is quite a crossroad to be proud of.

Have an awesome day!

Reflections Magazine editor said...

Congratulations....

Continue to challenge yourself, remain confident and allow your passion to lead the way...and you will achieve your dreams...

Janet Gardner said...

Congratulations I am so happy for you, and thank you for sharing the
Information about the Writer's Market, I have a collection of
poems I want to publish, You really are an inspiration to others, I would not say that if I did not truly believe it.
Take Care,
Janet :)

Waterrose said...

Congratulations! Your poetry is moving and wonderful!

C. JoyBell C. said...

Congratulations! You must be so excited! Good job! :)

Leonie said...

Congratulations, you should be really proud of yourself!
Good luck with everything:)