Happy Father's Day!

Photobucket
Here is an older picture of the boys with their Dad. I couldn't find a more recent one, but I like this.

Happy Father's Day to all of you great dad's out there!
I would like to especially say Happy Father's Day to my step-dad, who is the best dad that a girl could hope for. Luckily I didn't have to wait too long before you showed up in my life to bring your love. I love you!<3



Comments

Ann said…
What a great picture of all your guys. Happy father's day to Dave and your step dad
Anonymous said…
I am honored to be thought of on this day by you and your brother.

It has been a special walk through life knowing both of you and watching you grow up and become the special people you are.

Love

STEPFATHER..................

Popular posts from this blog

Certain

Just Snap Out Of It

Combat