THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Freedom



I'm officially on Summer vacation!!! On Friday I went shopping and out to lunch with a friend. I bought a sun dress at my new favorite store, Charming Charlie. That store is filled with sparkle and bling! I loved it:)
This weekend will be busy with a pool party today, and then my uncles's annual 4th Of July bbq on Monday. I'm also getting ready for my mom to visit. She arrives on Tuesday. It will be a busy summer, and I'm ready to enjoy it to the fullest.
I've also been really busy with the new blog,
Cycle Of Healing. We would love to have more people contribute, so if you are healing from trauma and would like to share your story, art work, poems, etc..., you can contact me at cycleofhealing@gmail.com. All submissions may also be published anonymously. The more voices the better! I think it is important for survivors to be heard, but so many are afraid, and this website is a safe place for that to happen.
Well, I'm off to get ready for some fun in the sun. Wishing everyone a safe and fun holiday!

4 Comments:

Eve said...

I hope that you have a fantastic day today, and tomorrow! Yeah for vacation. Let's sing together this week, even if it is just a few bars!
I love you, and am so thankful for you!

Sairs said...

I'm not in the US but I wanted to wish you a happy 4th July celebration anyway :)

Just me said...

Woohoo, welcome to summer!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel great and have a wonderful weekend.

Much love,
Jenny