THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Much Better

Yesterday was so much better. I slept last night after a week of sleeplessness and dreams. Today I feel like a whole new person. I also ate a good dinner last night, and that always helps my state of mind, if only I could remember that, and not let the eating disordered thoughts get in the way. My step dad arrived yesterday, and it is always fun to have him around. I'm getting ready for a yoga class, and then spending the day with my family. The only one missing is my brother. This weekend will be fun. I hope that you all have a great weekend also:)

7 Comments:

Just me said...

This really made me smile to read - I'm glad things are so good at the moment, I hope that continues :) x

Eve said...

Angela, I love you and hope that you can remember that about your eating. I am so glad that you could sleep.

Ruth said...

Sounds like you're doing great, wish I was better...the "help" I have coming in seems to be more stress-inducing than helpful at the moment. Going to NY for the weekend in September with my DD, trying to hang on for that.

I'm being threatened with having DS taken away because of medical appointments that have been made but the caseworker doesn't like the timing of them (it's not my fault they're booked up until August!). She's trying to force me to reschedule them to an earlier date, I've been trying but there isn't anything available. Personally I think this woman is nuts but having her close the case isn't my choice. DS is turning 16 on Tuesday and if this woman has her way he could be in foster care by the end of the week.

Sairs said...

I'm glad to hear you are having a good weekend. Mine hasn't been bad so far either, which is good, but then it's nearly over but hey, there is always next weekend :)
*hugs*
Sarah

Angela said...

Ruth, I'm so sorry to hear this. I really hope that it all works out. You will be in my thoughts! Sending love and {{{HUGS}}}

Lily said...

For me, sleep is as important as oxygen. I am such a mess without it! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful day!

T.J. said...

This is excellent to hear. I am happy for you. You are an awesome women:)