THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays


This is a photograph of the Kansas City Plaza lights.

Merry Christmas! I'm the first one awake as usual. Even when the boys were little, I would have to turn on the Christmas music and stomp around the house to wake them all up. The anticipation of the day gets me every time, even now that the boys are older. Last night I cooked a big turkey dinner, which they all devoured. I can't believe we barely have any turkey left! Today we will go over to the in-laws for brunch and exchange gifts.
I'm really enjoying my time off work. I've done lots of yoga, and knitting. Shopping for Christmas isn't too big of a deal. We only buy for the kids in the family, so it is pretty easy.
I miss baking with my mom, and seeing my side of the family. I hate that they are so far away, especially during the holidays.
I will keep this short because hopefully my boys will be up soon, but I wanted to wish you all a wonderful holiday! Sending all my love:)

1 Comments:

Ann said...

Happy Holidays to you also Angela. I hope that you enjoy your day