THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 15, 2014

Count To Three



Count To Three

Today I was thinking about
how much I love it when you call me "sweetie" or "babe"
and the tears came
I let them
without stopping them for once
for you...
because I knew that you would want me to try
to allow the feelings

It hurt, 
so I gave myself 3 seconds
1...2...3...

I worry about telling you
how much I love those terms of endearment
because
What if you were to take them away?
And I cried
3...2...1...

I knew that even if you were far way
and I could no longer see you, or touch you,
I could hear those words
reverberating from my soul
to yours
forever... 

 Angela Minard 2014©

"Only trust someone who can see these three things in you: The sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence." ~Unknown

Image~ "The Atonement" by Anca Mitroi

0 Comments: