THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Abandoned



Abandoned

The world spins fast and loud
Swallowed inside
where nothing seems real
The frightening drumming 
like a death warning
a premonition of impending darkness

Looking through stained glass brilliance
intensely colored shadows
 Overwhelming beauty
delivers blinding pain along with confusion

Passing reflections
unrecognizable
the study of unfamiliar eyes
flesh between fingers
Vanishing hunger
the expansiveness of mind and body
disappearing into the vast universe
of silence

Angela Minard 2014©

Photography~ "Stained" by Timothy Neesom

Sometimes I find things in my drafts that I don't remember writing, and so I read my words, all at once foreign and familiar, searching for the pieces of myself that would help me to make sense of who I am.

0 Comments: