THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sad Or Something



I'm sad, or something...
confounded feelings! 
I need a map to find my way through it all, 
and I would like it all to be explained in precise detail, 
and of course I can't allow myself to be...
I must pick it all apart, 
criticizing myself every step of the way. 

Along with whatever feelings I'm having also comes fear, 
as in, 
"What does this mean?" 
"Am I going to sink into yet another debilitating depression?" 
"How long is this feeling going to last?"
 I want answers, 
and I want them now! 
I'm the only one who has them, 
so I realize I'm not being patient with myself. 

I'm going to search for someone to hug, 
eat some dinner, 
which I've been avoiding, 
and not give into destructive behaviors. 

0 Comments: