Mom To The Rescue

My mom is in town from Florida to help me organize my life, and I am so grateful. This fog of depression that I have been living under left me with little motivation or energy for much beyond going to work, and the necessities of daily living. I was too overwhelmed to even begin to tackle the mess that my house had become, and now that summer school is finished, with my mom's help, I can start digging myself out from under all of the rubble. I can feel my medication slowly beginning to kick back in, and hope is reappearing. We have been busy cleaning today, and having my mom nearby has been very calming. Sometimes it is only a mother who can make everything feel better, and I know how lucky I am to have her love and patience.
Comments
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu
Mom's always come to the rescue and never regrets it.
Love
Take care of yourself.
Much love,
Arielle
This is my first visit and I love your blog design.