No Escape
Upset, angry, disgusted, irrational, and stubborn are a handful of the adjectives I could use to describe how I am feeling at the moment. I cannot gain anymore weight and I'm done with this meal plan that I'm on. It is obvious to me that I'm unable to eat like a normal person. I'm on the treadmill everyday, and still, I continue to gain. I'm mad at myself and everyone, and cannot even talk to anyone on my team about this right now, because I don't want to listen to what they have to say. It is my choice, and I can't do this anymore. I'm choosing to restrict until some of this weight that I've gained comes off. The self loathing, frustration, and anger that I have is so overwhelming, and all-consuming. There seems to be no escape for me. So much for befriending the fear.

Comments
Dig deep down into your soul - you will find it there.
Call a meeting with your therapist - you will find it there.
Listen to the voice of your mother - you will find it there.
Look into the eyes of your children - you will find it there.
I think maybe...maybe (I don't know what you're thinking about yourself right now, so I'm sort of gussing here) but I think you are afraid of being who you are......just you, just you in the world and therefore you're afraid of "gaining more weight."
You are a glorious person, just being who you are...whether you can accept that or not. Being a certain number doesn't make you a better person or a worse person.
Just be you. Shed the mask and embrace your life......because you deserve it and you are worth it.
I know you well enough to know that you are working your ass off to beat this. Sometimes the wall comes out of nowhere.....but you have to pick up the chisel and beat it down......you can do this. I know that is cliche, but you have a great team to help you. You have Dave as well......you have so many people around you who love you and are more than willing to help you. Don't be afraid to reach out. It's not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.
Love you tons.....