Looking For Strength Today

I'm not really sure why, but I feel very cranky and out of sorts today. It could have something to do with the fact that I was gouged by my husbands long toenails first thing this morning. It is not exactly the way I like to begin my day.(sorry honey...just being honest) I also feel very uncomfortable with my body, and one of my first thoughts besides OUCH!, was...I'm not eating today. I think what is hard for me is that I don't have many clothes to wear right now at this current weight, and I hate it. I really love clothes, and fashion. I used to look forward to getting dressed and putting an outfit together, but right now, I just dread it. I know that it sounds really superficial, but it does make me sad. Yesterday I felt so motivated to be healthy, and do everything the right way, but today, all that I feel is impatient. I'm not sure that I have the patience to lose this weight the correct way. I know that if I just severely restricted my food, it would go quickly, and I would be done with it. At least that is my current thinking at the moment. I suppose that I will be arguing with Claudia today, and I guess that is to be expected.
I know that I will have to fight harder, and be louder than usual today if I am to win.
Comments
Sending HUGS!
p.s.
I just thought I'd give you a heads up, that there is an error (a double "http") in the link to my site. Know that your visits are treasured. Cheers.