Nani's Biscotti

I have been baking all afternoon, and well into the evening. I started with the sweet, and spicey aroma of gingerbread, and ended with my Italian grandmothers delicious anise flavored biscotti. I had help rolling and dipping from my youngest son, Roman. He was a very welcomed helper!


Nani's Biscotti
6 eggs
1tsp. vanilla
1C. melted shortening
1C. sugar
Mix together
Add 7 tsp. baking powder
4C. flour
2T. anise seed
Mix well
Roll into 1/2 tsp. balls
Bake at 350 for 8 minutes
and dip into powdered sugar frosting.
Enjoy!
Comments
I have posted two awards for you on my blog, If I already sent this then forgive me, I am trying to remember who I have to sent this notice to.
Take Care,
Janet :)
Happy Holidays!
Beth Fehlbaum, author
Courage in Patience, a story of hope for those who have endured abuse
http://courageinpatience.blogspot.com
Ch. 1 is online!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday season. :)
Claudia from Denver Cereal
-------------
Bobwilliams
Bulimia News and Discussion Forum