Finding A Way

This week has been exhausting, which is why I've been missing. I thought that I would get a break at work since the aggressive student was moved to a new placement, but then at the last minute, we received a new student, equally as challenging. He just moved out of a residential treatment facility, and although smaller, and not as strong, still aggressive. He has been keeping me on my toes all week. I know that I need to keep my strength up, and I know that I need to eat, but my anxiety over food has been through the roof. I almost passed out in the shower on Wednesday, and I've been getting dizzy and lightheaded a lot, so I need to turn this around. This is not what I want. Since that happened, I've been trying to eat. My nutritionist made me a modified meal plan to work from. It isn't up to the calories that I should be eating, but it is a start in the right direction. I also have to call her voice mail after every meal, and let her know what I've eaten. Yesterday I didn't even come close to eating what was on the plan, but today has been better. I've managed a yogurt and half of a turkey sandwich so far. It is hard to eat when I have no appetite, and nothing sounds good, but I just have to force myself right now. The sandwich this afternoon was really hard, and I also felt so angry at myself that I have once again gotten to this point. Anyway...I don't know if I can do this, but I do know that I'm tired of living this way. I have to find a way to believe that I deserve more, no matter what the eating disorder would have me believe. I have to find a way.
Comments
Get some rest and enjoy your weekend. Hope you have a better week ahead.
It might be what you need.
You are not alone, just keep going, and we will get there! You can mail me, if it helps.
Big hugs and good thoughts!
I have never had an eating disorder, so I can't speak firsthand from them and I'm not even going to try to speak on it...
But reading this, I thought, "your job is suppose to be helping other ppl, but how can you help anyone if you're not taking care of yourself?"...
I wish you well.
Yeahhhh, great accomplishment right there. Slow but sure still gets you there!!
Luv ya!
Jackie:-)