Falling Away

All of my old coping mechanisms are falling away, leaving me to deal with painful memories and feelings on my own. Well, I guess that I have always dealt with them on my own, only in not such healthy ways. This morning I awoke from a nightmare. It was a strange dream, where I could see my rapists faces, although in reality, I cannot remember them with any clarity. All that I remember is that one of them had red hair. By the time that I woke up, the faces were gone, and usually that would be fine, but I wanted to see them...to see their faces, and be angry, and hate them for what they did to me. For once, I did not try to escape inside of my own mind. I did not run away, and it hurts, but I'm feeling. It hurts, but I'm moving forward.
Comments
CC