Sick and Twisted
I feel lost, and as if I don't even know in which direction that I want to go in. I'm stuck in a destructive pattern of making one bad mistake after another, and for those, I want to punish myself. I soothe myself by doing the one thing that I know I'm good at, and that is going hungry. My therapist told me today that I need to prove to myself that I can eat even when I'm anxious and under stress, but that is just the last thing that I want to do. I guess I really want to prove that I can still starve myself, and I know how sick and twisted that sounds. It has always been my way of feeling like everything is in control when inside I feel so out of control. I don't have any idea of what I'm going to do to fix this, and the sad thing is that I don't know if I want to anymore. Staying here feels safe, or at least safer than jumping off the cliff into the unknown. I want to believe that I won't get too sick. I will be able to stop when I'm thinner. When I'm thinner, everything will be alright.

Comments
you are in my prayers and thoughts
Take Care,
Janet :)
please stop it and trust the unknown. the unknown can only make you healthier, everything in the other direction - the ED - will make you sicker and sicker and sicker.
i'm sending you strength!
xoxo
Superman
If I don't watch the time, I forget to eat.
Good luck.