21 Years

21 years ago today, I was a nervous bride and a mother to be. It was both a frightening and exciting time in my life. I remember it like it was yesterday. I'm blessed to have married my very best friend in the whole world. We have gone through having a child on the autism spectrum, battling a brain tumor, and all of my many issues. This year we have worked so hard on communicating in more productive ways, and we have grown closer than ever. I've struggled with equating loving with also losing, and because of that, I kept a barrier between us. I'm breaking down those walls, and letting him inside. I'm honored to be sharing this journey with him.
Comments
Also, glad your test and evaluation went well!
It's so encouraging to see good relationships and to see that you're still going strong and growing together.
It says so much about both of you that you've been thru so much together.
Enjoy!