The Courage To Try

There are times when I'm sitting in a crowded room, surrounded by a room full of people who love me, and I feel so alone. The laughter and conversations buzz around in my head, and somehow I have disconnected myself from everything. I don't know why this happens. It is like all of a sudden I can't maintain who everyone thinks I am. I'm trying not to be so hard on myself, and to allow room for my own imperfection. Yesterday I kept falling out of a yoga balancing pose, and I could feel my face begin to crumble. I can't cry in therapy, but I can cry during yoga? I get so easily frustrated with myself. My friend Eve suggested that I try drawing, which I cannot even imagine, but it would probably be a good idea. I might get up the courage to try. I want to have the courage to let go of the fear of failure.
Comments
I started to art journal.
At first I was so critical and then it found me.
I think, if you try, and I know you have that courage, and I can see it making a difference {{{hugs}}}
Jenny said, "the great thing about drawing, is you don't need anything but a pencil and a scrap of paper."--I love that! I have been drawing what makes me happy. Mercy, Lambeau, Adam, Jenny, flowers. I am excited to see what comes next. It is making me focus on good. If you have the desire for it, I hope you give into it. I love you!
I love you.
Jenny
Superman
Superman
I do miss you.