There Is Always Tomorrow
Today has been long, difficult, and both physically and emotionally exhausting. I'm not feeling like such a bad ass. I have some family worries on my mind, work got the better of me, and I have the bruises to prove it. I'm a bit overwhelmed tonight, and although I'm tired, I'm also dreading sleep. The nightmares were bad last night, waking up in a cold sweat several times, with panic gripping my chest. It will be okay...I know this. Tomorrow will be a new day to begin again, and although I can't really help the worry right now, I have to believe that things will work out the way they are meant to. I always manage to get through the tough times, maybe a little ragged around the edges, but still in one piece.

Comments
Old Man Wisdom
You are in my thoughts.
This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.